Sometimes, it’s just easier to watch TV. Get educated on coal ash and watch these great videos! Don’t forget to sign the petition to the EPA asking them for a strong coal ash rule, and the Dallas coal ash hearing is only a week away, on September 8th! If you want to go, and for more information, visit www.cleanuptexasnow.org
Here’s one starring Texas.
My personal favorite, from Earthjustice.
Related articles by Zemanta
- EPA called on to regulate coal ash as hazardous waste (knoxnews.com)
- Hearings begin on federal coal ash rules as evidence of damages mounts (grist.org)
- Toxic Coal Ash Threatens At Least 137 Sites In 34 States (desmogblog.com)
- Coal Ash Trash (energyconsciousconsultant.com)
- Study of Coal Ash Sites Finds Extensive Water Contamination (via Chrisy58′s Weblog) (wilderside.wordpress.com)