Some articles you’ve seen and some you haven’t, on a totally random Tuesday.
Full speed ahead on regulation of GHG gases. Because climate change is real.
From our friends at Public Citizen, it’s time for a new industry watchdog: citizens.
Sweeping changes for the Railroad Commission. No kidding.
Uranium mining permit in Goliad moves forward. Last time we heard, Goliad didn’t really want it.
Meet Al Armendariz, EPA Region 6 head honcho.
And see Sarah and Mike Brune, our ED, review 2010. Best holiday wishes, everybody. Onward.
- Residents demand TCEQ get tougher on pollution (chron.com)
- Mysa.com: Effectiveness, not survival, at issue for TCEQ (mysanantonio.com)
- Chron.com: Sunset hearing could cast shadow over TCEQ (chron.com)
- The People of “Refinery Row” vs. The Worst Smokestack Yet (environment.change.org)
- Texas groups to sue EPA in refinery permit dispute (reuters.com)