RSVP for ACT Lobby Day Today!
Here’s the SCHEDULE of events. On March 15th, Texans from all corners of the state will be in Austin, visiting our elected officials and letting them know that we want them to protect our land, our water, and our health.
We need to let them know that we want a beautiful Texas and a clean energy future! Will you join us?
Texans have felt the consequences of lenient regulations for big polluters for far too long. Pollution has destroyed pecan farmers’ livelihoods in Fayette County, worsened air quality in Dallas and Houston, and caused an incredibly high birth defect rate in Corpus Christi.
It’s time to talk to our representatives about our vision for Texas — healthy families, big blue skies and our historic rivers. Sign up for Lobby Day today!
- Hold Texas polluters accountable for their pollution
- Help tranisition our state to a clean energy future by retiring our oldest and dirtiest coal plants
- Establish a state-wide clean energy goal
- Protect Water Quality and Availability
- Keep funding our state parks
- We need your help to show our legislators that Texans want new jobs in clean energy.
Check out the details below and RSVP today!
WHAT: ACT Lobby Day
WHEN: March 14th and 15th (We can help with hotels and transportation to Austin) See SCHEDULE.
WHERE: Texas State Capitol, 1100 Congress Avenue, Austin, TX 78701. 1. Get a map to find the Capitol. 2. Get maps of the Capitol floor plan!
QUESTIONS: Contact Lydia Avila, email@example.com
Thanks for all you do to protect our environment!
Lone Star Chapter Director
P.S. Numbers speak volumes to our public officials so please forward this to invite your friends, family and neighbors today! You never know who may be waiting for an opportunity to speak up.